Using our free SEO "Keyword Suggest" keyword analyzer you can run the keyword analysis "hunan chicken recipe" in detail. In this section you can find synonyms for the word "hunan chicken recipe", similar queries, as well as a gallery of images showing the full picture of possible uses for this word (Expressions). In the future, you can use the information to create your website, blog or to start an advertising company. The information is updated once a month.
The list of possible word choices used in conjunction with 'hunan chicken recipe'
The average price of the cost per click and the number of queries per month
Cost Per Click - 0.01
Requests per month in Google Search - 0
Here is a list of words that we have found for you. Click the mouse and you will see the detailed description.
List of the most popular expressions with the word 'hunan chicken recipe'
This section presents the most popular and most complete image information by a keyword 'hunan chicken recipe'. All images were carefully selected for you in the global network and can only be used by the author's right.
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
Facebook decided to do the revision of the rules of advertising and to limit the use of targeting towards the "ethnic community". From now on companies will not be able to use this option in the ads on the topic of employment, credit services, as well as the sale or rental.
About two weeks ago the possibility of targeting by ethnicity on Facebook was actively critisized. In particular, it was noted that in this way the social network violates the users’ civil rights.
Therefore, Facebook decided to ban this option in the above areas. Bisedes, the company will also make changes in the advertising policy. Under the new rules, the brand companies will not be able to post "discriminatory advertisements."
Changes will take effect by the end of this year. Targeting option to ethnic communities will be moved from the demographic to behavioral category.
When the new system is fully launched, advertisers will receive a warning concerning the violation of service policy when buying the ads.
If the advertiser ignores the warnings and automatic announcements confirmation will not be able to recognize the action of violation, the users themselves will have to inform about the violations.
Later, Facebook will publish some recommendations on how to advertise housing, employment and credit services under the new rules.
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
The average human attention span in 2000 was 12 seconds, but by 2013 it was only 8 seconds. (Source: Microsoft)
48% Identified keyword/phrase research as a most effective SEO tactic with 34% citing frequent website update. (Source: MarketingProfs)
61% of CMOs say search engines are an effective marketing channel. (AdWeek)