Using our free SEO "Keyword Suggest" keyword analyzer you can run the keyword analysis "Morsecode" in detail. In this section you can find synonyms for the word "Morsecode", similar queries, as well as a gallery of images showing the full picture of possible uses for this word (Expressions). In the future, you can use the information to create your website, blog or to start an advertising company. The information is updated once a month.
The list of possible word choices used in conjunction with 'Morsecode'
The average price of the cost per click and the number of queries per month
Cost Per Click - 0
Requests per month in Google Search - 0
Here is a list of words that we have found for you. Click the mouse and you will see the detailed description.
List of the most popular expressions with the word 'Morsecode'
This section presents the most popular and most complete image information by a keyword 'Morsecode'. All images were carefully selected for you in the global network and can only be used by the author's right.
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Google is working on improving the algorithm, where the block "Breaking News" in the search results is based. The company's goal is to promote better news resources and deleting phishing web news.
Earlier this month, the head of Google, Sundar Pichai, was interviewed by BBC and he told that the search engine aims to reduce the probability of dissemination of untrue news to zero.
About two years ago Google made an access to the block of the main news for all publishers, not just Google News sources. As a result, the publications of Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, Hacker News, and low quality content blog started appearing in the search results. After starting the AMP the access became even easier since these websites are adopting the new format so fast, therefore more and more news appear in the search results.
Although the websites are approved by Google News, they quite often publish low quality content, that do not meet certain criteria. At the same time the "Breaking News" block does not require any criteria.
We should remind you that in October Google News began to mark the checked articles.
88% of B2B companies report using content marketing, with 76% saying they will produce more content in 2016. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
Black Friday was “Mobile Friday,” with mobile accounting for 36.1% of orders, up from 30.3% of orders on Black Friday 2014. (Source: Custora)
76% of B2B marketers in North America said they expect to create more content in 2016 than they did in 2015 according to a September 2015 study by the Content Marketing Institute (CMI) and MarketingProfs. (Source: eMarketer).