Using our free SEO "Keyword Suggest" keyword analyzer you can run the keyword analysis "mattress store" in detail. In this section you can find synonyms for the word "mattress store", similar queries, as well as a gallery of images showing the full picture of possible uses for this word (Expressions). In the future, you can use the information to create your website, blog or to start an advertising company. The information is updated once a month.
The list of possible word choices used in conjunction with 'mattress store'
The average price of the cost per click and the number of queries per month
Cost Per Click - 0.01
Requests per month in Google Search - 0
Here is a list of words that we have found for you. Click the mouse and you will see the detailed description.
List of the most popular expressions with the word 'mattress store'
This section presents the most popular and most complete image information by a keyword 'mattress store'. All images were carefully selected for you in the global network and can only be used by the author's right.
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Google has updated the bug report on AMP-pages in Search Console. This was reported by Data Anomalies in the Help Center service.
The reason why it was updated was the introduction of "scanning process" feature. "You can follow the changes to the AMP data due to a change in the scanning process," – the page states.
The Search Engine Roundtable editor, Barry Schwartz shared a screenshot of the updated report:
It should be recalled that the report on the rapid mobile pages in Search Console appeared in January this year. The developers have updated the report, improving categorization errors in May this year. It also has more information available about the specific problems identified at the AMP-page scanning.
The micro markup errors on AMP-pages have been transferred into the category of notes. From now on they do not appear in the report for accelerated pages in the Search Console.
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
People now spend more time using apps than watching TV. In 2015, U.S. consumers spent 198 minutes in mobile apps per day compared to 168 minutes watching TV. (Source: Mashable)
April 2015 polling by Manta found that nearly 6 in 10 US small-business owners (SBOs) still weren’t seeing ROI from social media activities. (Source: eMarketer)
February 2015 polling by Econsultancy showed that 73% of in-house marketers and 76% of US agencies said SEO provided excellent or good return on investment (ROI). (Source: eMarketer)