Using our free SEO "Keyword Suggest" keyword analyzer you can run the keyword analysis "simba" in detail. In this section you can find synonyms for the word "simba", similar queries, as well as a gallery of images showing the full picture of possible uses for this word (Expressions). In the future, you can use the information to create your website, blog or to start an advertising company. The information is updated once a month.
The list of possible word choices used in conjunction with 'simba'
The average price of the cost per click and the number of queries per month
Cost Per Click - 0
Requests per month in Google Search - 40500
Here is a list of words that we have found for you. Click the mouse and you will see the detailed description.
List of the most popular expressions with the word 'simba'
This section presents the most popular and most complete image information by a keyword 'simba'. All images were carefully selected for you in the global network and can only be used by the author's right.
Google updated the documentation to create advanced snippets for articles pages. Now it clearly describes the difference between the markup for ordinary pages and AMP.
Earlier the documentation indicated the conditions necessary for the article appearance in the AMP-carousel. Now it specifies that the page can be displayed differently depending on its type: «AMP structured data" or «non-AMP structured data".
The updated guidelines clearly state that in order to get into the AMP-carousel the accelerated page should have the appropriate markup. Otherwise, it will be displayed in Google search results.
With regard to the layout specification, Google also shared recommendations for AMP and non-AMP pages. For instance, if AMP features such as headline and image are required then the HTML-pages are highly recommended.
Google also added a new properties category called «Ignored». It means that the property cannot be included in the markup.
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
If you have got a website, then you just have to know what SEO is. Would you like to attract more visitors to the website to demonstrate your products and services or simply to make money online? You can easily reach this goal! The only thing you need to do is to promote the website to top 10 in search engines. In order to keep it top you need to know the basics of optimization and promotion in search engines and know how to use them.
Let's start with an introduction of SEO concept. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
The meaning of these three words is the optimization to your further website promotion in the search engine rankings.
The higher the position of your site in search engine results, the greater the possibility that the user will visit the website, because 100% of users go to first three links found in the search results, and only 20-50% may probably go down to the tenth website provided in the search engine.
10-20% of users check the second website shown in the search results. Therefore, top 10 websites in the search engine are the most favorable resources. But, unfortunately, there are way too many competitors, and there is only top ten websites which take the most priority. It’s no wonder why people ask: how to bring the website to the top place and become a leader? That’s exactly where you will need to use the SEO optimization.
Search SEO-optimization can be divided into three parts:
• The first part takes the functioning of the website itself. It includes the correction of possible errors, adding and editing the content, optimizing the HTML-page code, re-linking, etc. This part is famous as internal optimization.
The effectiveness of you startup depends on your efforts and knowledge in the correspondent area. We must also bear in mind that search engine algorithms have slight difference and therefore Google optimization should be a little bit different from the Yandex optimization.
• The second part of SEO-Optimization is your own website promotion. This step is necessary to bring the resource to the first position by a group of activities running off-site (by means of other websites, article directories, forums, bookmarks, etc), main function of which is to build up the necessary referential mass and promote the website targeted requests, as well as to increase its credibility. This is called a promotion or an external website optimization.
• The third part includes maintenance of the achieved positions and improving the results. Watching your results and indicators of competitors, changing the keywords, texts used as links, website content, all this sure should be taken into account if you wish to keep a top position.
In Spring 2015 the top social media channels used by small businesses were Facebook (41%), LinkedIn (17%), Google+ (13%) and Twitter (12%) according to Ebiquity. (Source: eMarketer)
88% of B2B marketers currently use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy, yet only 32% have a documented content marketing strategy. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.