Using our free SEO "Keyword Suggest" keyword analyzer you can run the keyword analysis "Secant Equals" in detail. In this section you can find synonyms for the word "Secant Equals", similar queries, as well as a gallery of images showing the full picture of possible uses for this word (Expressions). In the future, you can use the information to create your website, blog or to start an advertising company. The information is updated once a month.
The list of possible word choices used in conjunction with 'Secant Equals'
The average price of the cost per click and the number of queries per month
Cost Per Click - 0
Requests per month in Google Search - 0
Here is a list of words that we have found for you. Click the mouse and you will see the detailed description.
List of the most popular expressions with the word 'Secant Equals'
This section presents the most popular and most complete image information by a keyword 'Secant Equals'. All images were carefully selected for you in the global network and can only be used by the author's right.
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
Google announced that "Content Keywords" in the Search Console has been disabled.
At the time it was launched this report was the only way to see what Googlebot detected when scanning your website. Now webmasters have an access to the Search Analytics report, the tool "View as Googlebot» and other functions.
Google also noted that the "Content Keywords" report misled people. It gave the impression that the more similar the keywords added to the page, the more likely that it will be relevant in search results. In fact, it was not so.
This was exactly the reason of disabling this feature. Since fall 2015 Google got interested in the way the webmasters use "Content Keywords" report.
The idea of disabling the report became known in May this year.
In that same study, tests for Bing show the following: 9.7% of organic clicks go to #1, 5.5% of organic clicks go to #2, and 2.7% of organic clicks go to #3.
79% of search engine users say they always/frequently click on the natural search results. In contrast, 80% of search engine users say they occasionally/rarely/never click on the sponsored search results.
Facebook reported 894 million Mobile Daily Active Users (DAUs) on average for September 2015, an increase of 27% year-over-year. (Source: Facebook Reports Q3 2015)