Image Gallery: Microsoft 365
Office 365 | Student Support | University of Central Lancashire
Microsoft Office 365 Support - Top IT Services Baltimore, Maryland
Microsoft 365 users to get unlimited Onedrive storage over the ...
to Install and Activate Microsoft Office 365 in Windows 8 PC/Laptop
Illinois Wesleyan: Accessing Office 365
Office 365 after a year: Worth it or not? | ZDNet
Microsoft Office 365 Archives | DocuSign Blog
Microsoft Office 365 and Office 2013: Flexibility for a good price ...
Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 Solutions - Coventry West Midlands
Microsoft office 365 Product key plus Crack free download
Microsoft Office 365 | Imperial College London
Office 365 ProPlus Information for Students
Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365 — The Best Productivity Suite ...
Microsoft Office 365 | IT News
Microsoft Office 365 | Information Technology Procurement ...
Microsoft Office 365: Official Price, Summary Review and Cloud ...
Free Microsoft Office for Students
Buy Microsoft Office 365 Home - Microsoft Store
Microsoft Office 365 | Office 365 | University of Colorado Denver
Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
South Korea denied Google access to geospatial data
South Korean authorities banned Google in using the official map data on servers outside the country, reported by Reuters. The reason for refusal were the security issues related to the conflict with North Korea.
Google points out that data should be used on servers around the world to provide a proper functionality for Google Maps. Otherwise, South Korean user will not be able to get information while on pedestrian and road routes.
"We are quite disappointed by this decision," - said Google’s spokesman. He also expressed the hope that in the future the situation may change, and users in the region will have access to all Google Maps features.
According to the Korean officials, using map data outside the country can threaten its security. In particular, military location and other important objects can be revealed in this case.
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Seo Facts #87
In a July 2015 Ascend2 study of B2B marketing professionals, 43% of respondents asserted that content marketing was one of the most effective tactics for lead generation. (Source: eMarketer).
Seo Facts #166
More than 95% of the world’s population are now within reach of a mobile network signal. (Source: TechCrunch)
Seo Facts #112
Listrak also reported that Back-in-Stock emails had an average open rate of 51.9% with an average conversion rate of 25.3% for Q2 2015. (Source: eMarketer)