Image Gallery: Og wire wheels
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
Google: Disavow Links will help to do Penguin away
Having launched the update for Google Penguin 4.0 a lot of questions raised among experts to give up using this filter. In particular, whether it will be possible to solve this problem by using Disavow file.
Yesterday the Search rep, Gary Illyes confirmed that Disavow Links is still a useful tool to leave the Penguin.
"We did not change our recommendations regarding the disavow links tool," - said Illyes.
In 2013, the former head of Google's search quality service against web spamming, Matt Cutts, announced that in order to quit Penguin the Disavow files can be used:
We should remind you that on September, 23, Google announced the launch of updated version of Penguin 4.0. As a result, the filter update will be part of the core Google algorithm and will go into continuous automatic update mode.
Seo Facts #40
In PPC search ads, 86% of all ad impressions accrue to the top four spots. (ClickZ)
Seo Facts #10
81% of businesses consider their blogs to be an important asset to their businesses.
Seo Facts #56
25% of all websites globally use WordPress as their development platform as of November 2015 (Source: W3Techs)