Image Gallery: Holley carb
Holley carb adjustment basics - YouTube
CRG Research Report - 1967-1969 Camaro Carburetors
Carburetors - Holley Performance Products
Holley 0-8007 390 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor - Holley ...
Holley 0-80458SA 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor - Holley ...
Holley 0-1850C 600 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor - Holley ...
Rebuild a Holley Carburetor
Holley Car & Truck Carburetors | eBay
Super Stock Holley Carb Set
Holley Carburetor Installation & Tuning DVD video-Covers-4150 MS ...
Holley 0-80552 : Marine 650 cfm 4-bbl Carburetor Quadrajet ...
Holley Parts Page
Holley carburetor quest - The right original carb can add power ...
Holley Carbs Carb Carburetors Carburators
Holley 0-80459SA 750 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor - Holley ...
Holley 0-1850C 4160 Street 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual ...
holley carb tune info | Grumpys Performance Garage
Holley Carburetor Line - How It Works
CRG Research Report - 1967-1969 Camaro Carburetors
HOLLEY CARBURETOR CARB 4500 1050 CFM Ultra Dominator 3 Circuit
Google updates new recommendations to website transfer
Google has updated recommendations for those webmasters that transfer your website to a new domain, HTTPS protocol, or a new URL structure.
The updated document now has got a new subsection, which states, when it is better to carry out a partial transfer and when the whole URL:
"Think about the options you would prefer to get your webpage transferred.
• If you website is of small or medium size, we recommend that you transfer the whole URL. In this case, the users will not have problems using the website, whereas for Google robots it will be easier to detect the transfer and index the entire web page.
• If you have a large website, try to move it in parts. This way it will be easier to identify and troubleshoot possible issues."
This question was often called by webmasters, especially with the large websites. Now it has got a formal response by Google.
It is noteworthy that the medium-sized websites it is recommended to do the entire URL transfer. But the concept of "medium" is so much relative and the company has not specified the exact details yet.
Google Search Analytics API makes available resource sets
Google opened access to resource sets in the Search Console by means of the Search Analytics API. Mike Sullivan from the United States was the first one noticed this innovation.
Google launched a new feature "Resource Kits" in the Search Console in May this year. It allows you to connect up to 200 resources of any type (either the web pages or applications) into a sole group and receive all the data on clicks and impressions in a single report.
From now on the resource kits are also available through the Search Analytics API.
Google launches mobile-first index testing
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
Seo Facts #34
The top challenges in SEO are link building (cited by 41% of corporate marketers) and keyword research (39%). (MediaPost)
Seo Facts #6
GroupM states “when consumers were exposed to both search and social media influenced by a brand that overall search CTR went up by 94 percent.”
Seo Facts #29
A URL’s number of Google +1s is more highly correlated with search rankings than any other factor. (Ber|Art)