Image Gallery: Honey badger airsoft
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Facebook is planning to act as a competitor to Linkedin
Facebook is currently testing a new service that allows page owners to post vacancies and other users to apply for them. This information was reported by TechCrunch.
Vacant posts will be created at «Jobs» tab. The companies will be able to specify the job title, salary and working conditions. By means of a special feature it will highlight vacancies among other publications in the news feed and attract the attention of users. All ads will be visible in the Jobs section.
Applicants will be able to respond to the announcements using «Apply Now» button. The CV will be generated automatically from the data of user’s profiles. Thus, they will be able to quickly offer its candidature for several jobs without wasting time posting general information.
The companies will receive a feedback through private messages. They will also be able to pay for the posts to attact more people.
Once this feature is launched, Facebook will become a direct competitor to the LinkedIn social network.
We should remind you that Microsoft reported of buyng Linkedin in June. The deal should be done by the end of this year, and its total amount will reach $ 26.2 billion.
Google My Business introduced notification settings
Google has added a new setting into the My Business service. Using the settings users can manage notifications for email and mobile devices.
From now on you can modify the following notifications:
- important account updates;
- feedbacks from customers;
- notifications about photos published by the clients;
- notifications about new features and offers, which will help to attract more customers and others.
The information regarding new settings can be found here: business.google.com/settings.
More information about the innovation is available in the Help screen in Google My Business.
Seo Facts #40
In PPC search ads, 86% of all ad impressions accrue to the top four spots. (ClickZ)
Seo Facts #79
49% of B2B researchers who use their mobile devices for product research do so while at work. (Source: Google)
Seo Facts #69
50% of consumers visit a store within a day of their local search on a smartphone. (Source: Google)