Image Gallery: Spartan armour 300
Armors on Pinterest
300" Spartan Cape – MuseumReplicas.com
King, The spartans and Hot toys on Pinterest
1000 images about 300 cosplay on Pinterest | Spartan shield ...
300-Spartan Armor-vambracers c by teranmx on DeviantArt
Spartan Empire Mod at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
300- Spartan Armor- greaves a by teranmx on DeviantArt
1000 images about ᎢᏥᎥᎦ ᎥᎦ ᎦᎮᎪᎡᎢᎪ 300 BᎪBᎩ on ...
300 Armor by Kajiblade on DeviantArt
300 ---can anyone guess what this movie will be about? - Forum Page 5
Homemade "300" Spartan Costume - YouTube
Guild Wars 2 Forum
How to make Spartan Armor from cardboard
ΛΕΩΝΙΔΑ Χρόνια Πολλά - Η ΔΙΑΔΡΟΜΗ ®
300: 2-disc Widescreen Edition • Animated Views
Frank Miller 300 Movie vs. 300 Spartans History - Battle of ...
1000 images about Warriors on Pinterest | Spartan warrior, Greek ...
Science/Technology/Math - Austin's Page
Spartan Armour 300 Related Keywords & Suggestions - Spartan Armour ...
300 Spartan King Leonidas Helmet(881003) Decorative and re ...
What is SEO and SEO-optimization?
If you have got a website, then you just have to know what SEO is. Would you like to attract more visitors to the website to demonstrate your products and services or simply to make money online? You can easily reach this goal! The only thing you need to do is to promote the website to top 10 in search engines. In order to keep it top you need to know the basics of optimization and promotion in search engines and know how to use them.
Let's start with an introduction of SEO concept. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
The meaning of these three words is the optimization to your further website promotion in the search engine rankings.
The higher the position of your site in search engine results, the greater the possibility that the user will visit the website, because 100% of users go to first three links found in the search results, and only 20-50% may probably go down to the tenth website provided in the search engine.
10-20% of users check the second website shown in the search results. Therefore, top 10 websites in the search engine are the most favorable resources. But, unfortunately, there are way too many competitors, and there is only top ten websites which take the most priority. It’s no wonder why people ask: how to bring the website to the top place and become a leader? That’s exactly where you will need to use the SEO optimization.
Search SEO-optimization can be divided into three parts:
• The first part takes the functioning of the website itself. It includes the correction of possible errors, adding and editing the content, optimizing the HTML-page code, re-linking, etc. This part is famous as internal optimization.
The effectiveness of you startup depends on your efforts and knowledge in the correspondent area. We must also bear in mind that search engine algorithms have slight difference and therefore Google optimization should be a little bit different from the Yandex optimization.
• The second part of SEO-Optimization is your own website promotion. This step is necessary to bring the resource to the first position by a group of activities running off-site (by means of other websites, article directories, forums, bookmarks, etc), main function of which is to build up the necessary referential mass and promote the website targeted requests, as well as to increase its credibility. This is called a promotion or an external website optimization.
• The third part includes maintenance of the achieved positions and improving the results. Watching your results and indicators of competitors, changing the keywords, texts used as links, website content, all this sure should be taken into account if you wish to keep a top position.
Google updates new recommendations to website transfer
Google has updated recommendations for those webmasters that transfer your website to a new domain, HTTPS protocol, or a new URL structure.
The updated document now has got a new subsection, which states, when it is better to carry out a partial transfer and when the whole URL:
"Think about the options you would prefer to get your webpage transferred.
• If you website is of small or medium size, we recommend that you transfer the whole URL. In this case, the users will not have problems using the website, whereas for Google robots it will be easier to detect the transfer and index the entire web page.
• If you have a large website, try to move it in parts. This way it will be easier to identify and troubleshoot possible issues."
This question was often called by webmasters, especially with the large websites. Now it has got a formal response by Google.
It is noteworthy that the medium-sized websites it is recommended to do the entire URL transfer. But the concept of "medium" is so much relative and the company has not specified the exact details yet.
European Court introduces a new criterion of legality of the links
The European court has introduced a new criterion for the legality of links to the copyright material, which is the absence of profit.
From now on adding the website links to illegally published materials, which are protected by copyright, is no longer a violation in the case if the owner of the resource does not get any profit of the resource. Before they could justify the writer, unless he knew that the image to other resources were deployed in circumvention of the law. That is, if his actions were not deliberate and did not have a hidden intention.
The corresponding decision was accepted by Playboy’s lawsuit against the Dutch website GeenStijl. The latter was accused of publication of the links to an Australian website that posted posted pictures of Britt Decker, the TV showman without having any permission to do that.
The lawsuit was filed to the court when GeenStijl refused to delete references to images belonging to Playboy. Initially the case was heard in the Supreme Court of the Netherlands. Then it was passed to the European Court.
Seo Facts #4
The first organic search result will get nearly 33% of clicks. (2013)
Seo Facts #64
72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within 5 miles. (Source: Wordstream)
Seo Facts #78
90% of B2B researchers who are online use search specifically to research business purchases. (Source: Google)