Image Gallery: Spongebob weed
Facebook is planning to act as a competitor to Linkedin
Facebook is currently testing a new service that allows page owners to post vacancies and other users to apply for them. This information was reported by TechCrunch.
Vacant posts will be created at «Jobs» tab. The companies will be able to specify the job title, salary and working conditions. By means of a special feature it will highlight vacancies among other publications in the news feed and attract the attention of users. All ads will be visible in the Jobs section.
Applicants will be able to respond to the announcements using «Apply Now» button. The CV will be generated automatically from the data of user’s profiles. Thus, they will be able to quickly offer its candidature for several jobs without wasting time posting general information.
The companies will receive a feedback through private messages. They will also be able to pay for the posts to attact more people.
Once this feature is launched, Facebook will become a direct competitor to the LinkedIn social network.
We should remind you that Microsoft reported of buyng Linkedin in June. The deal should be done by the end of this year, and its total amount will reach $ 26.2 billion.
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
What is SEO and SEO-optimization?
If you have got a website, then you just have to know what SEO is. Would you like to attract more visitors to the website to demonstrate your products and services or simply to make money online? You can easily reach this goal! The only thing you need to do is to promote the website to top 10 in search engines. In order to keep it top you need to know the basics of optimization and promotion in search engines and know how to use them.
Let's start with an introduction of SEO concept. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
The meaning of these three words is the optimization to your further website promotion in the search engine rankings.
The higher the position of your site in search engine results, the greater the possibility that the user will visit the website, because 100% of users go to first three links found in the search results, and only 20-50% may probably go down to the tenth website provided in the search engine.
10-20% of users check the second website shown in the search results. Therefore, top 10 websites in the search engine are the most favorable resources. But, unfortunately, there are way too many competitors, and there is only top ten websites which take the most priority. It’s no wonder why people ask: how to bring the website to the top place and become a leader? That’s exactly where you will need to use the SEO optimization.
Search SEO-optimization can be divided into three parts:
• The first part takes the functioning of the website itself. It includes the correction of possible errors, adding and editing the content, optimizing the HTML-page code, re-linking, etc. This part is famous as internal optimization.
The effectiveness of you startup depends on your efforts and knowledge in the correspondent area. We must also bear in mind that search engine algorithms have slight difference and therefore Google optimization should be a little bit different from the Yandex optimization.
• The second part of SEO-Optimization is your own website promotion. This step is necessary to bring the resource to the first position by a group of activities running off-site (by means of other websites, article directories, forums, bookmarks, etc), main function of which is to build up the necessary referential mass and promote the website targeted requests, as well as to increase its credibility. This is called a promotion or an external website optimization.
• The third part includes maintenance of the achieved positions and improving the results. Watching your results and indicators of competitors, changing the keywords, texts used as links, website content, all this sure should be taken into account if you wish to keep a top position.
Seo Facts #78
90% of B2B researchers who are online use search specifically to research business purchases. (Source: Google)
Seo Facts #86
88% of B2B marketers currently use content marketing as part of their marketing strategy, yet only 32% have a documented content marketing strategy. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
Seo Facts #58
Of the small businesses with websites 10% updated their site at least once a week, 33% at least once a month, and 21% once per year or longer. (Source: eMarketer)