Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
Update indicator in the Search Console is now clicklable
The users have noticed that the update indicator in Google Search Console report became clickable.
Under indicator we should understand the vertical line with the word «Update».
From now on when one clicks on «Update» button the user will be moved to the Data Anomalies section that contains information about the update. Before, in order to find out the details of update, you had to go to the Help Search Console, find the page and the right section, focusing on the change date.
AdSense releases a new interface
Google AdSense announced that all users of the service will be automatically transferred to the new interface within a couple of days. There will still be an option to transfer back to the previous UI version. However, in early 2017 it will be already disabled.
Google introduced AdSense updated interface last month. Initially it was optional. From now on it is set up by default.
Among the major changes is a completely redesigned home page and improved navigation.
According to the company, more than a half the AdSense active users decided to transfer to the new UI version and about 90% are still keep using it.
Seo Facts #34
The top challenges in SEO are link building (cited by 41% of corporate marketers) and keyword research (39%). (MediaPost)
Seo Facts #39
Nearly half of digital marketing budgets are spent on search, with 31% on paid search and 18% on SEO. (MarketingProfs)
Seo Facts #36
30% of companies outsource their paid search advertising, and 28% do so for display advertising. (MediaPost)