Image Gallery: Tanning addiction
True Life: I'm Addicted to Spray Tans | The Single Life
tanning addiction | saboteur365
Should Tanning Addiction Be In The DSM?
Why I regret my years as a tanning addict - BBC News
12 Most Extreme Cases of Tanorexia (tan addiction) - ODDEE
Tanning really IS an addiction: Scientists call for sufferers to ...
7 Totally Bizarre Things People are Addicted To – Officer Hush
Björka Oddities | Top 10 Modern Addictions
Tanorexia: Tanning Addiction and Sun Protection Tips @ Shizuka New ...
Tanorexic - I'm Addicted To Tanning - YouTube
Tanning: A "Real" Addiction? » the nerve blog | Blog Archive ...
What is going through his mind right now? – Terrible Tans
How Tanning Changes the Brain - The New York Times
Tanning | SRxA's Word on Health
Tanaholic New Jersey Mom & Tanning Addict Arrested for Taking her ...
Heath Sciences and Psychology: Tanning Addiction
Tanning Addiction: The New Form of Substance Abuse - SkinCancer.org
Tanorexia': The Dark Truth About Tanning Addiction
Scientists Discover Tanning Addiction Gene | YouBeauty
Tanning salons, Addiction and Body image on Pinterest
Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
Google: Noindex directive is of more importance than Index
Google rep, Gary Illyes, reminded that if the code page indicates both directives Noindex and Index only Noindex will be taken into account.
It’s not an undiscovered land for many webmasters, but a truism. However, judging by the fact that Ilsh decided to remind about this on his webpage on Twitter, such situations are not uncommon.
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Seo Facts #4
The first organic search result will get nearly 33% of clicks. (2013)
Seo Facts #114
Separate research from Experian Marketing Services is in line with the Yesmail study. According to the Q2 2015 data, 48% of all emails sent by Experian clients were opened on desktop devices and 40% of emails were opened on mobile phones and ereaders. Some 12% were opened on tablets. (Source: eMarketer)
Seo Facts #27
Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer Web sites, whereas paid-search drives 10% and social 5%. (MediaPost)