Image Gallery: Matrix Pills
What is the meaning of the blue and red pills in The Matrix? - Quora
The Delicious Irony of MRAs' Appropriation of 'The Matrix's' Red ...
Red pill or blue pill? - HZT4U Philosophy
A Primer on Pills | Empty Set Blog
Blue Pills | johnbitner.com
Matrix pills by YPT-Love-Me-Dead on DeviantArt
Blue Pill or Red Pill - The Matrix (2/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD ...
Red pill and blue pill - Wikipedia
What Is The Illuminati? (Matrix Pill Scene) 2015 - YouTube
Doing Development Differently – Stories of UNICEF Innovation
1000 ideas about Blue Pill on Pinterest | The Matrix, Foo ...
Red and Blue, The Matrix Pills by NeroWulf on DeviantArt
MATRIX: Which Pill Do You Choose? | Illuminati: To Hell In A ...
33 Incredible Pill Matrix Movie Wallpaper - 7te.org
The Matrix images Morpheus Red or Blue Pill wallpaper and ...
Saturday To Drift Off Into My Blue Heaven | MetalSucks
Red Pill GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Keanu Reeves | Flagship Fiction
Pills, Google and Quotes on Pinterest
Daily Design (2010-058): The Matrix Pills • optimiced | en
Google updates marking articles documentation
Google updated the documentation to create advanced snippets for articles pages. Now it clearly describes the difference between the markup for ordinary pages and AMP.
Earlier the documentation indicated the conditions necessary for the article appearance in the AMP-carousel. Now it specifies that the page can be displayed differently depending on its type: «AMP structured data" or «non-AMP structured data".
The updated guidelines clearly state that in order to get into the AMP-carousel the accelerated page should have the appropriate markup. Otherwise, it will be displayed in Google search results.
With regard to the layout specification, Google also shared recommendations for AMP and non-AMP pages. For instance, if AMP features such as headline and image are required then the HTML-pages are highly recommended.
Google also added a new properties category called «Ignored». It means that the property cannot be included in the markup.
Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
What is SEO and SEO-optimization?
If you have got a website, then you just have to know what SEO is. Would you like to attract more visitors to the website to demonstrate your products and services or simply to make money online? You can easily reach this goal! The only thing you need to do is to promote the website to top 10 in search engines. In order to keep it top you need to know the basics of optimization and promotion in search engines and know how to use them.
Let's start with an introduction of SEO concept. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
The meaning of these three words is the optimization to your further website promotion in the search engine rankings.
The higher the position of your site in search engine results, the greater the possibility that the user will visit the website, because 100% of users go to first three links found in the search results, and only 20-50% may probably go down to the tenth website provided in the search engine.
10-20% of users check the second website shown in the search results. Therefore, top 10 websites in the search engine are the most favorable resources. But, unfortunately, there are way too many competitors, and there is only top ten websites which take the most priority. It’s no wonder why people ask: how to bring the website to the top place and become a leader? That’s exactly where you will need to use the SEO optimization.
Search SEO-optimization can be divided into three parts:
• The first part takes the functioning of the website itself. It includes the correction of possible errors, adding and editing the content, optimizing the HTML-page code, re-linking, etc. This part is famous as internal optimization.
The effectiveness of you startup depends on your efforts and knowledge in the correspondent area. We must also bear in mind that search engine algorithms have slight difference and therefore Google optimization should be a little bit different from the Yandex optimization.
• The second part of SEO-Optimization is your own website promotion. This step is necessary to bring the resource to the first position by a group of activities running off-site (by means of other websites, article directories, forums, bookmarks, etc), main function of which is to build up the necessary referential mass and promote the website targeted requests, as well as to increase its credibility. This is called a promotion or an external website optimization.
• The third part includes maintenance of the achieved positions and improving the results. Watching your results and indicators of competitors, changing the keywords, texts used as links, website content, all this sure should be taken into account if you wish to keep a top position.
Seo Facts #61
71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search. (Source: Google)
Seo Facts #163
18% of American adults own only one of the three devices. Among single-device owners, 60% say they have a desktop or laptop computer, compared with a third (34%) whose only device is a smartphone, while 7% report their sole device as a tablet. (Source: Pew Research)
Seo Facts #43
U.S. spending on paid search and organic optimization will top $45 billion by 2019. (MediaPost)