Image Gallery: Linguistic' Intelligence
How to Develop the Seven Intelligences of Accelerated Learning
Linguistic/Verbal Intelligence “Word Smarts” - Ellen Buikema
Verbal – Linguistic Intelligence | Inborn Talent
Verbal linguistic intelligence
Linguistic Intelligence: Definition & Explanation - Video & Lesson ...
13 Tech Tools for Verbal/Linguistic Learners – TeachBytes
Linguistic Intelligence Examples 11512 | NANOZINE
Multiple Intelligence Theory
Applying Multiple Intelligence Theory to Adult Online ...
Multiple intelligences slide show
Have Fun Teaching Blog: Teaching Multiple Intelligences | Verbal ...
Linguistic Intelligence: The "Word Smart" Intelligence
Aplication of multiple intelligence theory in teaching and
Verbal - Linguistic Intelligence | Pics4Learning
Multiple intelligence ppt
Intelligence Power Point
Multiple Intelligences Theory (2013)
Instagram became the largest advertiser among the apps in Facebook
Instagram is the largest advertiser on Facebook's mobile app category. This information was reported by AdAge citing a new Sensor Tower report.
The photoservice accounts 5% of advertising the applications setup in the social network. Previously, Instagram was in the top 10, but in the III quarter it took the prior position among advertisers in this category.
"Apparently, it seems like they will not stop advertising campaigns to attract new users", - said Sensor Tower Product management director, Wes McCabe.
Since 2013, Instagram audience has grown from 100 million to 500 million active users per month. Particularly thanks to promotion on Facebook.
According to AdAge, Facebook does not allow advertisements to buy Twitter. The social network policy prohibits posting competitor’s advertising.
Facebook spokesman rejected this fact, but he also stressed out that the company reserves the right to reject, approve or remove any ad without giving a reason. We should recall that since 2012 Instagram belongs to Facebook.
Google launches mobile-first index testing
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
Google: Noindex directive is of more importance than Index
Google rep, Gary Illyes, reminded that if the code page indicates both directives Noindex and Index only Noindex will be taken into account.
It’s not an undiscovered land for many webmasters, but a truism. However, judging by the fact that Ilsh decided to remind about this on his webpage on Twitter, such situations are not uncommon.
Seo Facts #153
28% of US adult Internet users are on Instagram as of August 2015. (Source: Pew Research)
Seo Facts #78
90% of B2B researchers who are online use search specifically to research business purchases. (Source: Google)
Seo Facts #81
38. In the same study by Moz and BuzzSumo in a randomly selected sample of 100,000 posts over 50% had 2 or less Facebook interactions (shares, likes or comments) and over 75% had zero external links. This suggests there is a lot of very poor content out there and also that people are very poor at amplifying their content. (Source: Moz)