Image Gallery: Nessebar Attractions
Google updates Search Console infrastructure
Google is on the point of updating Search Console infrastructure; this makes a matter of possible delays in data registration in some of reports. This information was stated on Data Anomalies service webpage.
This situation will take several weeks. "Analysis of the search terms" report will not be affected.
Infrastructure Update was launched on November, 1.
At the moment, some webmasters lack data in "Links to your site" report.
It’s more likely that is has to do with the current changes.
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Seo Facts #27
Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer Web sites, whereas paid-search drives 10% and social 5%. (MediaPost)
Seo Facts #89
88% of B2B companies report using content marketing, with 76% saying they will produce more content in 2016. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)
Seo Facts #37
Total internet advertising spending is growing 16% per year. Mobile accounts for 11% of the total. (TechCrunch)