Image Gallery: El jordi
Tweets with replies by Jordi, El Niño pollo (@tygtwit97826417 ...
Zapillo Street on Twitter: "El Sevilla cierra el fichaje de Jordi ...
jordi el nino polla #1099071 - uludağ sözlük galeri
Jordi Suñé by El Maco
alberto85 hashtag on Twitter
Mario Carmona on Twitter: "@jordiporn http://t.co/kXeIUPnjHS"
JORDI "EL NIÑO POLLA" #TaringaOn#ParaLaMuchachada#BuenosDías#Lunes ...
YTPH Art attack - Jordi el terrorista te enseña a crear un mono ...
jordi - inci sözlük
Grandes y pequeños jugadores del Celta de Vigo: BORJA OUBIÑA
Jordi Vinyals ("El Jabali") | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology
España Archivos - Matando el Tiempo
Encuentran vivo al menor desaparecido en Camós tras 20 horas en el ...
el Jordi le toco el culo a la gogo y lo sabes - Meme Julio Iglesias
Boyer (@Ferrero_Boyer) | Twitter
COMIENZA EL SHOW!!!EL NIÑO IOPUTA! - YouTube
Cuánta razón! / Búsqueda de jordi en cuantarazon.com
Talal El Jordi @ Variety Arabia Studio, Dubai International Film ...
Con el Jordi, genial. - Picture of Joila, El Vendrell - TripAdvisor
Gerard Piqué | Sports :) | Pinterest
China adopts a new Cybersecurity law
China legislative body has approved the cybersecurity law which caused a lot of debates, according to Bloomberg.
The new law allows law enforcement authorities to freeze the accounts of foreign citizens and organizations with suspected sabotage of the China's information infrastructure. During the investigation, they will be required to provide the full access to data to the authorities.
The law also requires mandatory certification of computer equipment and personal data storage of Chinese users within the country. According to experts, the input of these requirements will give one more advantage to local market companies over foreign competitors such as Microsoft, Google, Cisco and others.
"This is a step backwards for Chinese innovations. The country's authorities are right in the aspect of ensuring the security of digital systems and information in the country; however, the law will not help to achieve the goal. Instead, it creates barriers to marketing and innovation,"- said James Zimmerman, the head of the American Chamber of Commerce in China.
The law will come into force in June 2017.
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Google launches mobile-first index testing
Google starts testing mobile-first index. It means that in the near future, the search algorithms will be primarily assessed by the relevance of a mobile version of the page and alternatively by the desktop. This information was published in the company's blog.
Today more and more people are searching through mobile devices. However, Google's ranking system continues evaluating the relevance of the desktop version of the page.
In order to make the search results more useful Google started testing mobile-first index. Although the search index will remain united, eventually Google's ranking algorithms will primarily evaluate the mobile version of the page.
In the coming months Google will experiment the updated index with some users. Having finished the testing, the system will be launched around the world.
Despite the fact that the process of transition to mobile-first index is only on its way to be introduced to the public, Google has prepared several recommendations for the webmasters:
• If your website is configured as an adaptive or dynamic display design, in which the main content and layout are identical for both mobile and desktop devices, no changes to be applied in this case
• If a website configuration requires different content for mobile and desktop devices, it is necessary to perform the following changes:
o Make sure that the structured markup is used in mobile and desktop website version.
o Check the equivalence of micro markup on both desktop and mobile version using the structured Google data testing tool.
o By adding structured data on the mobile website, you should avoid including a large number of micro markup, which is not relevant to a specific content of each document.
o Use a robots.txt file verification tool to verify that the mobile version of the site is accessible to Googlebot.
o It is not necessary to apply changes to the canonical URL. Google will keep considering these attributes to display matching results to mobile and desktop users.
• If you have confirmed only the desktop version of the website in the Search Console, you should also add the mobile resource version.
• If you have only got a desktop website, Google will go on indexing it, even if the mobile user agent is used to view the resource.
• You should keep in mind that when creating a mobile version a functional, focused on desktop website is much better than an incomplete or non-mobile version. Please launch the mobile version only when it is completely ready to use.
As it was already stated earlier Google will launch a separate mobile code and make it the primary in the coming months. Now it turned out that the index will remain the same for all types of documents.
Seo Facts #182
Cyber Monday e-commerce revenue was up 16.2% over Cyber Monday 2014, and orders (transactions) were up 14.7%. (Source: Custora)
Seo Facts #14
In that same study, tests for Bing show the following: 9.7% of organic clicks go to #1, 5.5% of organic clicks go to #2, and 2.7% of organic clicks go to #3.
Seo Facts #133
Currently adoption rates for social media stand at 76% for those with college or graduate degrees, 70% of those with some college education and 54% for those who have a high school diploma or less. (Source: Pew Research)