Image Gallery: Holding a baby
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Google updated the Gmail design on iOS platform
Google has redesigned Gmail app for iOS and added some new features to it. The company also updated the calendar for iOS.
The new features in Gmail are as follows:
• the option to cancel a message.
• faster search due to its instant results and spelling hints option.
• the ability to put a message in the archive or delete it by swiping it left or right.
New Calendar features:
• Support for the built-in Spotlight search. Now users can search with the help of events, reminders and goals in the Calendar.
• Support for alternative calendars such as lunar, Islamic and Vedic. Along with these calendars you can also see the current calendar.
• View your weekly and monthly schedule in landscape orientation.
It should be recalled that Google Gmail updated its design for iOS last time for almost four years ago back in December 2012.
AdSense releases a new interface
Google AdSense announced that all users of the service will be automatically transferred to the new interface within a couple of days. There will still be an option to transfer back to the previous UI version. However, in early 2017 it will be already disabled.
Google introduced AdSense updated interface last month. Initially it was optional. From now on it is set up by default.
Among the major changes is a completely redesigned home page and improved navigation.
According to the company, more than a half the AdSense active users decided to transfer to the new UI version and about 90% are still keep using it.
Seo Facts #181
Social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, etc.) drove only 1.8% of sales during the 2015 holiday shopping season, down slightly from 1.9% of sales in 2014. (Source: Custora)
Seo Facts #49
Google gets over 100 billion searches a month worldwide. (Source: Mashable)
Seo Facts #85
85% of B2B marketers say lead generation will be their most important content marketing goal in 2016. Sales will be their second priority. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)