Image Gallery: Sandia
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
The US elections will be live on Google and Youtube
Google and YouTube will be live broadcasting the Election day, as the Google company reports.
Youtube videohosting will be broadcasted live on world major TV channels, among which NBC, PBS, MTV, Bloomberg, and Telemundo. Right after the polls closed are, users we be able to see the results of the elections that are integrated into a Google search introduced in 30 languages around the world. Live broadcast will also present a detailed updates and results of the presidential election, senators, congressmen, governors and other information.
The voting will begin on November 8 at 14 or 15 p.m. Moscow time.
We should remind you that in September 2016 US presidential candidate from the Republican Party, Donald Trump has accused Google of concealing negative information regarding Hillary Clinton. And in early November, it was reported that a detailed plan for the campaign in the US presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton was composed by none other than the Google head of the board of directors, Eric Schmidt back in 2014.
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Seo Facts #19
There are over 1.2 trillion global searches being conducted each month. (2016)
Seo Facts #153
28% of US adult Internet users are on Instagram as of August 2015. (Source: Pew Research)
Seo Facts #124
December 2014 research by Zogby Analytics found that 48.2% of US small-business owners didn’t use any social media for business purposes. (Source: eMarketer)