Image Gallery: Roygbiv spectrum
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Youtube now supports HDR video
YouTube has announced adding the HDR video format support. One will be able to watch videos in this format with the help of compatible devices such as HDR-TVs with the Chromecast Ultra, Samsung SUHD and UHD. One can feel free to upload video to the service.
High Dynamic Range Imaging, HDRI or just HDR is a technology that works with images and video, the brightness range of which exceeds the capabilities of conventional technology. HDR allows you to display items in the picture at the same time dark and very light areas. This technology improves the video quality by means of approximation to the visibility of human eye, which is able to distinguish details in the shadows and in the light.
According to YouTube reps, the service will also implement the HDR streaming in the nearest future.
The fact that YouTube is planning to add HDR-video support, it was already known in January this year.
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Seo Facts #8
Companies that blog have 434% more indexed pages. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.
Seo Facts #50
As of May 2015 more Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers in 10 countries including the US and Japan. (Source: Google)
Seo Facts #169
38% of mobile users search at least one time per month for a local business. (Source: BrightLocal)