Image Gallery: Two buns
Google needs external links to improve the quality of search results
Recently Google’s representative Gary Illyes confirmed that search engines need external links to ensure high-quality results.
The former head of department of Google against the web spam, Matt Cutts, said in that the failure of the accounting reference quality of the search results is getting worse. A year later, Gary Ilsh confirmed his words.
Internet Marketing consultant, Don Anderson decided to clarify what links he meant: internal or external. Illyes replied:
"I referred to external links. To some extent they touch the popularity of a resource, and approval from others. "
You can now disable the automatic extension in AdWords
Google AdWords interface added a feature that turns off unnecessary automatic extensions.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the feature:
• Sign in your AdWords account.
• Click the "Ad Extensions" tab.
• In the drop-down menu on the left above the table, select the report named "Automatic extension."
• Click "Automatic extensions options (optional)."
• Next to "Show all automatic extensions for this account” click "Edit."
• Select "Do not use separate automatic extensions for this account."
• Select the check boxes next to the required types of automatic extensions. • Click the "Save" button.
It should be also mentioned that Google has introduced the extensions to messages. Using this feature, you can create ads by SMS-click option. With these extensions, advertisers will need use tools to receive, process and send SMS.
Google my business has simplified the branch data editing
Google My Business has implemented another option to performing mass changes to the branch data by using the service editor.
What do you need for this:
• Sign in to Google My Business.
• Locate the desired branches. For this use the search function in the menu "All addresses" in the upper left corner of the page.
• To change one branch, just click on it. To edit multiple locations, use the checkboxes and click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
• Click on the field you want to edit. If any data has been updated by Google, you'll see them next to their information.
• Make the necessary changes in the window that appears.
• Click "Apply" button.
This method can be used when a company is running more than 10 subsidiaries.
It should be recalled that Google My Business has facilitated the branch attribute management last month. From now on they can be changed by using the bulk upload spreadsheet data.
Seo Facts #168
50% of adults shop on smartphones while browsing a store. (Source: VentureBeat)
Seo Facts #75
More than 7 in 10 respondents feel that their SEO effectiveness is improving either significantly (15%) or modestly (56%). (Source: Marketing Charts)
Seo Facts #90
60% of B2B companies say the biggest challenge in creating new assets is producing engaging content. (Source: Content Marketing Institute)